Honestly, I thought this was all a bit too time consuming. Speaking on behalf of my generation, many of us are already aware of and have used most of these applications. I feel that the older generations, who aren't as familiar with computers or what is available to them on here would benefit the most from doing these exercizes. I am a pretty private person so I still don't think I would ever sit there and blog, I don't even write in a diary. I have a facebook and those who are my friends know what is going on in my life, without having to tell them too much.
I think that alot of people here are going to have a hard time finishing this project because there hasn't been any "mentors" walking around, asking people if they need help. The mentors aren't even really named on here so we know who to go to if we do need help. I had a question the first day and asked 2 deparmtent heads, and they weren't even sure what the answer was. I feel bad for anyone who isn't perhaps as tech savvy as I may be. But I wish them luck in completing this project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment