Thursday, February 12, 2009

Suffolk Wave

I am an advanced battle of the books judge and one of the books I had to read this year was Dairy Queen. It was extremely hard to get through. A fellow judge recommended listening to it on Suffolk Wave because she enjoyed it and that was how she read it. I decided to download this book. I have always been a fan of audio books/playaways etc. This version was just as good. It is a great way for homebound patrons to get their materials, or even for a night when you have nothing to do to then go and download a book you have always wanted to read. Fortunately, I went to a training on this service at the system and it was very easy for me to figure out exactly what to do. I can see how it might be a little confusing for patrons who are not computer savvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment