Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Delicious

I bookmarked an article from last years YALSA article about teen read week. I think the format of the site is either way too simple, or way too complicated. I see the use in it that it allows you to see other websites with similar tags, but how popular is it really? I have never heard of this before and I consider myself pretty up to date with new and popular technology.

I like the tag cloud that we have in the new staff OPAC. Who puts in the tags for the books? Maybe it would be a good idea for people to be able to add to it with what they think the book has to do with.

1 comment:

  1. All the tags in the OPAC currently are pulled from LibraryThing. It would be great if our patrons could put their own tags in the catalog, but we're not there yet...

    ReplyDelete